Information about Ankeny Troop 182
Previous Years' Calendars (including previous troop campouts)
Note: New Meeting Location Starting 31 August 2015 at the Big Church, Ankeny First United Methodist Church,
206 SW Walnut St.
- Permission Slip for Chichaqua Bottoms Campout, Elkhart IA, 9-11 October 2015
List of recommended items to bring on campouts [Adobe PDF]
- Chichaqua Bottoms Campout (41.7914° N, 93.4380° W), Webelos Recruitment, Maxwell IA, 9-11 October 2015
- Information about Chichaqua Bottoms Greenbelt
- Location of Chichaqua Bottoms Greenbelt, enter from County Road F22 (NE 134th Ave.) at NE 80th St., east of Elkhart IA
- Grinnell Scoutland, Grinnell IA, 13-15 November 2015
Seven Oaks Day Activity, Seven Oaks, Boone IA, 5 December 2015
- Klondike Derby Campin, Derby will be outside at Camp Mitigwa (41.94774° N, 93.91250° W), 1820 Magnolia Road, Woodward IA, 15-17 January 2016
- Summer Camp at Camp Mitigwa (41.94774° N, 93.91250° W), 1820 Magnolia Road, Woodward IA, 26 June-2 July 2016
- Troop will be at the Oneida Campsite.
- Citizenship in the Nation Merit Badge, classroom sessions on Sunday, October 18 and 25, 2015 from 2:00 to 4:30 pm in the large meeting room at Kirkendall (Ankeny) Public Library.
- Requirements for Merit Badge (Eagle-Required)
Various scouting web sites and forms including the Mid-Iowa Council and the National Council for Boy Scouts of America
Annual Health and Medical Record Form Parts A,B & C (for events more than 72 hours, like summer camp) [Adobe PDF]
Mid-Iowa Council for Boy Scouts of America
Online Learning Center for Scout Leaders including Youth Protection Training - required for all scout leaders
Additions, corrections, or changes to this web site can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Revision: 23-Sep-2015